- If you enjoy public speaking and are passionate about the real estate business, you may be a great instructor.
- Becoming a certified real estate instructor will allow you to help others achieve their goal to acquire a real estate license.
- With a mix of real estate classes, instructors will teach the required Virginia 60 hour principles of real estate and still remain active agent/broker.
- Classes are structured with concentration on coursework to assist students in capturing the knowledge, and business fundamentals to meet challenges in the real estate industry.
Real Estate Salesperson Licensing
- After passing your Virginia PSI Exam, you are ready to become an agent.
- If you have a passion for a career in real estate and this is what you want to do.
- You will need to find an agency that will be willing to train and provide you with the latest technology and marketing tools.
- Agencies that will help you become a star in the modern principles of selling real estate.
- Contact us for additional information.
Home Inspector Training and Licensing
- Starting July 1st, 2017 The state of Virginia requires that all Home Inspector to be licensed by DPOR
- Licensing requirements are:
- Minimum of 70 Hours contact education
- National Home Inspector Exam administered by PSI
- Hands-on experience of at least 25 field inspections
- Liability insurance policy
- Give yourReal Estate career a Boost and increase your earnings.
- Join Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Lifestyles and experience the Power of the Brand; Better Homes and Gardens has 97% consumer awareness, a level of penetration that is enjoyed only by a few American Companies.
- For business opportunities and to learn more about our value proposition, call or complete the form below to schedule a meeting with the broker.
- Give your Home Inspection career a Boost and increase your earnings.
- Join NextDay Inspect and experience the Power of the Brand.
- For business opportunities and to learn more about our value proposition, call or complete the form below to schedule a meeting.