Real Estate Classes
Why do you want to be a real estate agent?
Becoming a real estate agent is a smart career choice for people of all backgrounds. There are many great benefits to pursuing a career as a real estate professional and here are just a few:
- This is a business where you can make a six figure income at any age and with any skill set, provided you have the work ethic and dedication
- You are in control of your own business, including how much time and money to spend, and how
- This industry merges your business and personal life, allowing you to enjoy the lifestyle you desire in all situations in order to cater to your niche
- Every day presents a new scenario, meaning you’ll be facing a dynamic career that keeps you on the forefront of societal shifts
- Real estate is more than a career, its an opportunity to help individuals and families find a place to call their own and start establishing futures for themselves
What are the requirements to become a real estate agent?
The requirements for obtaining a real estate sales license in Virginia are set and enforced by the State of Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulations (DPOR); Real Estate Board.
In order to become licensed as a real estate salesperson by the Real Estate Board, applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Have at a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent;
- Completed a course in the principles of real estate that carried an academic credit of at least four semester hours, but not less than 60 hours of classroom, correspondence, or other distance learning instruction, offered by an accredited institution;
- Pass the state and national portions of the examination.
We Offer Real Estate Courses in a Classroom Setting and Online.
The objectives of our courses (Classroom and Online) are to introduce the student to the real estate business; describe the varying career opportunities in real estate; familiarize the student with the basic principles involved in the sale, purchase, lease, and property rights; and provide in-depth knowledge of contracts, title transfer, tax laws, and financing. These subjects and more will help in preparing the student for passing the PSI exam.
This program offers an applied classroom education. This course is offered 6 times a year. With a mix of real estate classes, students will expertly complete the required Virginia 60 hour principles of real estate. Classes are structured with concentration on coursework to assist students in capturing the knowledge, skills, and business fundamentals needed to meet the current and future challenges in the real estate industry.
To see what our current schedule for the applied classroom education, you can click on the button below
Online Virginia Real Estate Principles Course
This premium online package is created to give you the most effective licensing education an exam practice possible. Not only will this online course prepare you to successfully pass your licensing exam but it will also lay the foundation for a career in real estate. This is our most highly recommended package; in it you will receive the required Virginia 60 hour “Real Estate Principles” education.